Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you mean by "Forgotten Blog"




I love this blog even though its been a long time since I've posted on it. Its not that I don't love this one, I really do. Its just very hard to keep up sometimes.

But I will always like this one because it was my first. It was going to be my business blog or at least that is what I had intended. And then things got really clouded for me about a year ago. Actually it was more like a year and a half ago.

Everything felt awful and I was a grumpy moody mess.

SO I posted here until my heart was content. Posting here was my outlet. My venting place. My blog loved me even in my pissy moods, *can I say pissy on a blog? I guess I can if its my own *. But yes, I was pissy. I was grumpy, moody and sad all wrapped into one big ball of "WTF".

So this blog and I go way back. I hate to ignore it. I mean heck, it has a few followers :) God Bless their dedicated souls.

So I shall post a picture today and say hello.
HELLO!

I shall return. Quicker than last time.

No comments: