Monday, May 11, 2009

Do I seem more annoyed than usual lately?


Have you noticed I'm a little more grouchy? A little more irritable. Perhaps things make me irritated when normally they wouldn't?
Ya, me too.
I don't know what it is. Perhaps a full moon? Maybe I'm just tired. Luke has been waking up a lot lately at night and waking me up in the process.
I find lately I'm easily annoyed by little things. Little things like people not calling me back when they say they will. Things like people cancelling on me at the last minute for things....... Peat getting paged out at 11pm ...... that one especially ;)
But I can't really complain about the last one because he's a good husband and works very hard for his family to do the things they want to do.
Maybe its baseball. Maybe I'm just ultra sensitive and irritated about baseball and I'm taking it out on all the things around me. Maybe its that my friends are always working so much that I don't get to hang out with them anymore. No more play dates. No more anything. Maybe its all these things tied together. Yes. it must be.
I think its baseball though. Seriously.
This exec. thing has me stirred up and I'm at a point where I need to choose between the exec. side of things AND/OR the team responsibility side. I can't figure out where I want to be with it all.
Will someone just tell me what I'm suppose to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok WHO'S been working??? I think I stopped in just the other day at YOUR work ;)