Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm a bad blogger


I have this thing about me. I get all gung ho to do something *like blog* and I really hard at it for a while. I really thought blogging would stick. I really did. And don't get me wrong, I'm not quitting. I like/love blogger. Its like all things in life. It is really important for a little while and then something else more pressing comes up and blogging gets pushed to the back burner.
I don't want blogging to get pushed to the back burner. Actually I'm probably coming up to a year on this blog. I dunno. I'll have to see.
There have been a few things that have kept me from blogging. First and foremost my children are with me most of the time so they tend to be a little "rammy" when I'm tied up on the computer.
Then I've had hockey with Justin, now soccer is starting and MY OWN baseball commitments.
Its the baseball commitments that I'm going to have to back burner soon. I just don't have the patience for grown women who need to be treated like children. But we won't go there. There is simply no need. Besides, this blog is about ME and thing I enjoy. I do not think I'm going to stick it out with the baseball executive thing. I'll keep my team because I love playing but I dont need the hassle of the executive stuff.
Sorry. I went off there.
Anyways, there's also swimming lessons to contend with.
We're doing that too.
Plus Peats work schedule. My own work schedule AND AND AND.....
I've been doing some photography sessions :)
With strangers.

Complete strangers.
And sometimes....just sometimes....I even charge them money.
Its an icky thing but someone has to do it. I can't just be out of pocket all the time. I think I'm almost ready to take more money for it.
It takes a lot of time and I get a lot of happiness and satisfaction from photography.
There is a small hurdle i need to jump but I will.
In time.

In my own time.
Tick tock.
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Geezzz I've been waiting for the next entry..glad you're back ;)