Saturday, September 27, 2008

A face only a mother could love

Come on now, you know you were thinking it. And for what its worth, he's eating licorice. Both are to be completely honest here. So I think I'm having trouble with my colors and with color casts. Doesnt help I was shooting them at dusk, in the shade AND in front of a green bush with a few yellow flowers behind them. SOOO, after tweaking a bit, I decided that this picture needed to be black and white. I'm a huge fan of "The Pioneer Woman" and often use her actions in my editing. Right now my favorites of hers are the PW B&W as well as the Soft and Faded. Love them.

My husband is back at work today and so since its raining a little and I have both boys I can't see my camera coming out of the bag any time soon. Its my wedding anniversary on Monday and Pete is taking me into Algonquin Park. I'm assuming, since its something I'm looking forward to, it will either rain cats and dogs OR one of my boys will come down with something and I will be unable to deposit them at the in laws.

Fingers crossed please that all goes according to plan.
Wriggs

No comments: