Thursday, September 25, 2008

This is my deep thinker "LUKE". I think I'd have to say that of all the pictures I've snapped of him in his two and a half years of life, this one is my all time favorite. It really captures LUKE and what he's all about. A little rough, a little dirty and OH so serious. He ponders everything. He's always got a furrowed brow. Always. Its one reason I love him so much.

Last night I became Auntie Michelle. Something I'm more excited than I thought I'd ever be. Especially considering I will likely only see my niece once or twice a year. Since I am an only child, I will never have a niece or nephew from my own family but this is where Peat comes in. His sister Elizabeth had her baby yesterday. I'm just itching to take pictures of her but she's too far away. I will hopefully sneak in a mini session in November when I see them.

I tried to take some pictures of Luke and Justin last night. As most of my sessions go with my own children, it was a disaster with bribes, yelling, running and sweating. All on my part. Poor children. I have to be causing them harm in some fashion. Photo sessions shouldn't be this hard.
How come they always seem easier with other peoples children ?

Well, off I go to start my day.........
Watch out kids, mom has the camera. Again.

No comments: