Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Geeze, I keep forgetting about this little "blog"

So, my son asked me what I was doing today on the internet, as he usually does. I told him I was just finding my way around my blog. Later on, when his Nana called, he proceed to tell her that mom was looking for a blob. Hmm. Sure son....whatever you think babe.

So this is my blog. I dont know what to do with it. I keep thinking if I nurture it it will grow and flourish. Then I realize that nuturing it doesn' mean ignoring it for a year :)
Oops. My bad.

So my pictures seem to have really improved from last year. So much so that I'm almost willing to start sharing them with the general public. At this point, I dont have a general public so I'll just post here , then refer my friends and family to my pics here :)

So, thats it for my blob for today :)

No comments: