Monday, February 9, 2009

25 Things About Me

Try it sometime....its harder than it looks. I did one on my facebook but I'm going to do one here too. Some things may be the same and I'll try to come up with some new stuff......

1) My middle name is Aleisha and sometimes I wish it was my first name.

2) I'm still best friends with my best friend from grade 10 even though we live 8 hrs apart.

3) I go through my personal phone book once a month and call friends I haven't spoken to in ages.

4) Sometimes I miss my old job of installing tires. I only miss it when my car needs an oil change and tires, but still....it counts.

5) I still remember my phone number from when I was in grade school. 519-336-3645

6) I use to *haven't tested it but probably still do* have a photographic memory

7) I'm a bingo junkie and probably go about once a week, more if I'm winning. (think of all the camera gear I COULD have!

8) My dog has been known to eat her own poop. Something that turns my stomach.....

9) When I'm in the car alone, I turn up the radio and BELT out the tunes....I think I sound awesome.

10) I'm obsessive about paying bills. I must pay it the day it comes in the mail.

11) I am a list writter. I always have ten lists going at all times and MUST complete each list in a timely fashion.

12) I buy toys for my boys even if they're not being good in the store. I don't necessarily give it to them right then and there but I can't stop buying them things.

13) My main living room couch and chair was purchased in 2001 and has holes in the underside of the cushions but I don't think we need a new set because the kids are little and the dog likes to lay on the chair.

14) I hate all vegetables cooked but like MOST vegetables RAW.

15) I can never order food straight off the menu. I always alter what I pick. This drives Peat CRAZY.

16) In a restaurant when I pick my seat, I always think quietly in my head "Where will Peat want to sit based on his back being closest to the wall".

17) I love Christmas parties. Just for the dancing. I don't dance NEAR as much as I would like to so when the chance comes up for a Christmas party or other 'local dance' type thing, I'm IN!

18) Alcoholic Beverage of choice is and will always be either: Coors Light OR Spumante Bambino.
Its Cheap and its sweet.

19) I only drink BOTH of those from the bottle.

20) I don't drink. Only if we're going out dancing. **see #17**

21) I really like my inlaws. Seriously. Even if they weren't my inlaws, I'd want to be their friend. They're fun and not fake. I don't think they read this so its not for brownie points either.

22) Both my kids were a breeze to potty train.

23) Both my cars have personalized plates and Peat hates it because its "identifying".

24) My val tag expired in October 2008 and even though we have bought the new tag, we're too lazy to put the new one on. Plus I can't find it.

25) When we're overcharged for something....anything at all, Peat makes me call. He thinks I'm more authoratative even though he's the cop.

Well, thats me in a nutshell!
Michelle

No comments: