Friday, February 20, 2009

I have faulty wiring. I must.

Luke schmucked his face today at kiddie kollege.

I followed them into the gym and they were all running around the gym. I watch the whole thing from start to finish. Just tripped and all we heard was "SPLAT...WAAAAHHHHHH".I thought for sure he'd knocked out teeth or broke his nose.

The teacher and I looked at each other with horror in our and when she bolted towards my son, I ..... I.......I ran out the door.

Yes, you heard me. I left.

I left my crying baby to be cared for by someone other than me in his time of need. That settles it. When the chips are down and its FIGHT or FLIGHT, Make NO MISTAKE...I will FLIGHT!

Only for a second to shake my head.

Then I went back in, horror on my face and went running to him. Teacher probably wondered where the hell I went.Once I got to my sobbing baby I was relieved to see no blood or teeth dangling.

I was NOT pleased when he said "NOoooooo, mom goooooooo. I wannnnaaaaaa *sniff sniff* stay and playyyyyyyyy"

He was more pissed that he thought I was there to take him home.

So he got up and ran around more. About five minutes later a big goose egg appeared marking the spot of impact. Dead square in the fore head. I tell ya, I was scared to look at him.

Hard, tiled GYM floor...SPLAT

And a mother who runs...the other way.

What on earth will the future hold for my children.

Picture to follow tonight
Michelle

No comments: