Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Third Birthday Little Man


I'm so bummed out. Its my little itty bitty baby boys third birthday tomorrow and do you know how he is going to spend it?
Sick as a dog.


Sick sick sick.


Poor little gaffer.


We had such BIG plans, you know? We were going to take him bowling. We were going to get him a birthday cake.

We were going to yell SURPRISE!!!!!! and let him be excited about turning three!

He's talked about it ever since his big brother turned six two weeks ago.


Luke thinks he's turning five but it doesn't matter. Tomorrow is HIS birthday and he's SO excited.


He was anyways.....

Probably not so much now....

Probably isn't thinking much about it at all right now.......


Poor baby boy is sooo sick. I think he's puking about once every 35 minutes. Now that its nighttime its about once per hour. He's pukey and fevered. Now, I'm hoping its a 24 hr thing in which case he would be find by about 4pm tomorrow. Still lots of time for cake and bowling!


Time will tell.

I'm still excited its his birthday....

But a little sad too.


On the bright side.....

He is a St. Patty's Day baby. He's going to spend MANY a birthday...Puking.


Michelle

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am a fellow "PYF" board member. I just wanted to see how your little guy is doing? Is he feeling better?

Michelle said...

Hi Angela. Thanks for asking :)
Its been a rotten horrible bug, thats for sure. Luke and Justin seemed to breeze right through the puking stage but seem stuck on the 'my belly hurts' phase. Hoping it gives them some relief soon. Hubby had it though...a lot worse than them. I'm still dodging it. I'm petrified it will get me. I'm hoping to keep sick free :)