Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today is a new day....

Good Morning.
Yes today is a new day and other than the fact that it came in like a lion *at 3am with my furnace shutting off and house being freezing* I'm quite happy about today and what today has to offer :)

Ya ya, cut the BS .......

So I'm sitting here at home anxiously waiting the arrival of my friend T's little baby girl. T has two boys and is due TODAY for her third baby. And its a girl. I would not be so lucky. If I had a third, I'd be due for my third BOY. Thats just the way it would go.....

And that would be ok too ;)

Cuz boys are SO fun and SO cute and SO busy.

Anyways, I'm very excited because she's going to call me once she gets to the hospital and talks to the nurses. My bags are packed *ok, not yet but its on my list for today* and I'm ready to roll.

I've packed my camera, two lenses, my flash *just in case although I hope not to use it at all*, my light meter just for kicks and giggles and possibly going to toss in my Gary Fong Light Sphere *maybe*......and a few memory cards and I think I might bring my cocoon and hat too.
So many things, so little time. Thank GOD I don't have to do the pushing. I just get to be snap happy and i always love to be snap happy.

So I'll sit around and wait to hear from Toby, even though I can't remember if her name is with a Y or an I, even though I ask her every time and she tells me every time.

I have no picture to post today...just excitement. Hopefully she has this baby before Peat goes back to work on Wednesday.

Although I do have a dental appt on Monday morning so I'm also hoping she doesn't "go" then either.

Michelle

No comments: