Monday, March 9, 2009

My mudder


This is the lady I call mom. I call her mudder, mother, mom and a few other things too when I'm mad at her.

But thats not important.
Because TODAY, as luck would have it, I am NOT mad at her.
She's not happy with this picture and I have NO idea why. Last night I dragged her out of her comfy cozy warm heated house so that I could do a quick test with my reflector.
See, I have a reflector but have never used it. Didn't quite believe they did much. Boy was I wrong.
I had the sun behind her which would usually result in a very cool picture. Her face would be shadowed and I'd have issues with exposure and cool color casts. So I tipped the reflector until this very beautiful golden sun was on her face.
It was fun. She wasn't ready for the picture and not happy that its on here I'm sure.
She asked me to do some touch up work and I did but she wasn't happy with that either.
So I sent her one WAYY over done *not posted here* where she looks about ten and when she got it, I thought she'd say "HA HA, very funny" but instead she LOVED it.
I had to remind her that the face of a ten year old is NOT natural on a grandmother.
She told me to "shut up and let her have her moment".
So I did.
I think she looks real pretty in this picture, even though she thinks she doesn't.
Michelle

No comments: