Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why Must I Get So Nervous!

Honestly, I seriously fret and fret over photo sessions. I didn't think much at first until I woke up this morning and then it was like "Holy crap....I'm doing a 4 month old today".

What do 4 month olds do?

Go on! Ask yourself.

Well, other than look incredibly darn cute...they wiggle, they smile, the cry, they eat ... they resist happiness once they become tired and then...... just when you think there is NOTHING else for little baby to do....

He pees on his mother! Completely hilarious.

Moments to be captured forever.

Oh how exciting! Let me tell you though, Matthew gave me a run for my money. He had his mom sweating *dad seemed to keep his cool* and about an hour into our adventure he had me sweating buckets!

It was so much fun and I just love the sweet expressions I got of this little guy.

Just sharing. Its what I do ;)

No comments: