Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You've GOT to be kidding me....


After all my complaining and whining about this hot water tank......you'll NEVER believe what happened last night.


So the nice man came to my door, as he always does. He came in and he said, "I made a decision before I even walked in your door. I've replaced every single thing there is to replace in this unit. If its NOT your ignitor, I'm just going to replace the da** thing.
I could have kissed his boots.
He walked downstairs, walked UP stairs almost three seconds later and said, "I'm going to run to the van, lets get this paperwork started".
I said... "YeeeHAWWWw, those are the best words I've heard all WEEK". I invited him to stay for dinner but he kindly declined. I think he thought i was nuts.
I was.
SO, there ya have it. I'm getting a new hot water tank. The only downfall is that its going to cost me $150 to have the work done and my rental price goes from 40$ per month to $62 per month. Yikes! For that price it better work better than this old piece of poop.
Although I will miss our monthly visits from Mr.B from Direct Energy....I will be happy to have peace of mind....
and heat :)

No comments: