Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sisters or what?


A few weeks ago I didn't really think Abby and Chelsea looked anything alike.

I thought that Abby looked more like her old man *no offense Kevin, I don't think you're an old man at all*
I thought Chelsea was looking more like her mom.
I'm clearly WAYYY off.
As soon as Miss Abby *oldest* cut her hair off, all of a sudden they look like sisters. And you know what??? I don't think either of them look like Nikki *sorry Nikki*
I think they both look like Kevin now.
Well maybe...just maybe they don't look like either of you.
How can that be?
I mean, I think Abby looks like Kevin still. But Chelsea and Abby look SO alike now......
I'm just confused.
Very confused.
But one thing is for certain.....they really DO look like sisters.
See, I just didn't see it before.
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gillian would like to know why "me and Abby" aren't on this. She's actually calling you on her cell phone right now ... "Umm Michelle how come me and Abby aren't on Mommy's puter" Like they are sisters you know LOL!

Michelle said...

Well if you'd ever bring her over I could take pictures of her. I've been asking you for a long time!
Gillian, its all your mommy's fault.
:)
Mich