Saturday, March 21, 2009

Twas Quite the Week


Well we're still not free of this nasty bug. WE sort of are I guess but not as 'free' as I'd like to be.
This picture was taken on Tuesday. Lukes official Birthday. I'm sure there were many people who looked like this on St.Patricks Day so really, what difference does it make that MY two examples are children?

Oh yes, my two weren't drinking. :)
You will notice little Luke clutching to his new bday hockey stick and sporting his new bday ballcap. *Thank you Gauthier Family*
The bucket had been passed to Justin by this point. Luke must have been on the mend because he had attempted a piece of toast.
Didn't get far but he still tried or at least THOUGHT he was hungry.
The day AFTER this picture was taken , the bucket was passed to another family member. DAD.
OH boy. Big men fall hard. Honestly. Yes this bug wiped my kids off the map for about 24 hours but that is NOTHING compared to what it did to my 6'4" 220 lb husband police officer.
Nope.
Nothing could have prepared me for that.
Poor guy. It wasn't fun. Or pretty. It still lingers.......
Its looking for me.
I'm running. I'm hiding. I'm washing and sanitizing.
My kids are still waking up with belly aches. My husband can't laugh without feeling like his ribs are breaking.
...help...

No comments: