Friday, November 28, 2008

Case In Point


So here is Justin and Gillian. Gillian in all her cuteness is 4 yrs old and Justin is five and three quarters ;) He wants to be almost six.
Anyways, since the day I took my first picture, I've come to the conclusion that my children are magenta. I don't know if its a gene they were born with or if its the copper hair color that reflects onto their faces but whatever the reason, my children walk around all day with a slight purple/mauve tint to them. No, not really. I guess they could. I've always thought that Justin had allergies because he always has dark circles under his eyes but maybe its just that he is slightly tinted magenta. I didn't know there was such a thing but really, jaundice babies are yellow so maybe mine have something that make them magenta.
It isn't just Justin. Luke tends to have a blue'ishness to him in all his pictures.
Odd.
Must be after their father.
Gillian, in this picture, in my attempt to color correct Justin, has turned somewhat greeny yellow. Sorry Gillie. I know I could have masked her out of the color change, and I will. I just wanted to show y'all that I have no eye for skin tones.
I seriously need off this computer now.
Everything is changing colors.
Wriggs

No comments: