Friday, November 28, 2008

Pluggin' Away


Just pluggin' away at editing some pictures. I find I'm struggling a lot lately with skin tones.
Sometimes I'll see a picture and someone *from a photography site* will say there is a color cast. Now, generally, once they say it, I see it.
Then I just go in and black and white the picture. Not such a good way to learn...lol.
So I am going to have to start asking for help with skin tones. Honestly, I think pink babies are cute. I don't want them all skin tone perfected, you know? Anyways, I'm starting to think its not the computer, but its my EYE. Not a lot I can do with that is there?
Anyways, I need to do some fixing up and stuff but I'm really happy with a lot of the pictures of Gillian. I thought this one was a write off due to focus but once I opened it up and gave it a slight sharpen and reduced some noise, it looked just fine to me. And as Gillians mother would say, "Oh would you STOP already! It looks good to me"
I say, "mothers always right".
Wriggs

No comments: