Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why can't THIS be my job?


I wish my job could be taking pictures all day long. Honestly. I know I have a lot to learn and a lot to "fix up" on my pictures but in all honesty, I would love to spend eight hours a day taking pictures, finding what works, learning what doesn't work and playing with the 'said' pictures on the computer all day.
But I can't.
I wish I could because it would be a lot of fun! Brandi and I thought it would be fun to get some naked baby pictures this morning but Matthew didn't share in our excitement. In fact, Matthew didn't just "not" share in our excitement, he went as far as protesting our wishes and making it darn near impossible to accomplish "said" task. Didn't matter. Was able to find a few little semi smiles, a few peeks over the shoulder of mom to end up with a few shots of Matthew.
He is now officially two weeks old. I swear he's grown just since last week when I took his pictures!
I wanted to share this picture because ... well, its the only one I opened up to crop and I just love Brandi's hair. Yes, I know. Adorable amazingly cute baby and all I can focus on is Brandi's hair. My hair would never look like that. Anyways. I really want to try again with Brandi and Matthew because I made the lame mistake of staying upstairs and I have no backgrounds upstairs. I wanted to get some of Brandi and Matthew but I failed. She claims she doesn't mind coming back whenever I want. I'm going to hold her to it.
I'm going to do Matthews 3 month shots in a couple months from now but i think I may just have to have them back sometime within the next few weeks.
I'll post more pictures soon but right now, I have to go to work. My other job. The one that allows me to buy my "stuff". Oh, wait....thats Peats job ;)
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! I can't wait to see more!!