Friday, November 21, 2008

One more from Yesterday


I just couldn't help it. I've spent the whole night sitting here at the computer doing final edits on my photos from the other day. What a challenge!
At first I though, "eh, newborn. Easy".
Boy was I wrong. I'm just happy that mom likes them. I only promised one or two keepers. Hope she sees more than that. Maybe a few anyways.
She's coming back next week to do the naked baby thing. All curled up ina ball. Good Lord he's cute.
Truth be told, I would have told her anything just to get her and that baby over here one more time :) Seriously. He's super cute.
Alright. Heading to bed. My eyes are like saucers and tomorrow is a big day. I've offered to practice on my friend and her two boys. Dad is away and she wants some pictures to send him.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Michelle

No comments: