Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Introducing my practice model

She's such a sweetie .. isn't she? Her mom says she can be horrible but honestly, I don't have a CLUE what she could possibly be talking about.

I think she's exaggerating.

No.
NO.

I KNOW she's full of beans! This girl doesn't have a bad bone in her body!



I had my girlfriend Jamie come over today and let me take pictures of her daughter Gillian. Gillian and Justin go to school together. I'm just trying to get my lighting proper which takes a lot of practice and a lot of trial and error.
These two pictures are the first ever I'm officially sending out to a pro lab to see about their prints. They'll send me the prints and I can see how it looks with my monitor.
I'm kind of excited about it. I really want to see how it goes. After my walmart experience and all ;)
Thanks for helpin' out Jamie and Gillian.
I've decided that I desperately need a room for a studio set up in my home. SO for almost three years I've cocooned my youngest up in the basement of the house for sleeping because my oldest one can be quite loud at night. I just wanted Luke to have the best quality sleep available.
So Luke is now sleeping in his upstairs bedroom in his big boy bed. He's growing up. Maybe that's why its so hard. Up until three days ago he slept in a crib and now he's in a big bed. Time flies. I'd say its been fun but I'd be lying because its been hard. Luke is a challenging boy. Its his personality, strong will and temper. He's his momma's boy!
Wriggs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need the model to move in permanently I see no problems with that ;) Thanks for the wonderful photos!! You are an artist.

Michelle said...

LOL
I always told you, I'll do an even swap any day .... for Luke.

Anonymous said...

Name the time and place....Gillian is screaming as we speak...something about "I WANT CHOCOLATE MILK" !! Luke's bed is already made ;)