Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Have I told you lately that I love you all


Not sure if I've mentioned it recently but I just wanted to throw it out there again. I love all of my friends. I'm talkin' my in real life friends as well as my internet friends. In fact, I think I mean my internet friends the most.
Not that I consider Krista and Lisa Ann and Becky and other CPW peeps, internet friends but really, they kind of are. They're also some of my closest friends. Even though we're miles and miles apart.
I also can't thank ENOUGH my friends from my online communities. Specifically one proboard pyfbbc community. You guys ROCK. You are all so talented and SO helpful and encouraging.
I have a long way to go but I know I can get there because I have all of you guys to help 'get me there'.
Brandy, you have no idea how much I appreciate your time and help. Its been awesome. I hit send on the email and within minutes I have a reply. LOVE IT! I will have many questions so its great to have someone to bounce things off of.
The obvious people, my husband and children! I mean, its them sitting behind me making faces wishing I'd just turn the darn computer off, put the pictures away for one night and hang out. I'm just kidding. They don't make faces. They're always the first ones to jump up and 'come look' when I'm done a picture.
Anyways, had the great opportunity to play around with some lighting in my studio. Thanks Samantha! Great posing and looking straight faced when I asked...lol.
You look awesome and I just love the pix.
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wuvs you too honey! Amazing amazing!