Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thats MY Baby!

Oh yea !!!!
This is courtesy of my father in law. He just sent me some pictures of my five year old snowboarding. They took him on the weekend and sent him for a private snowboard lesson.

He called me that same night and I could tell he was floating on the ceiling. His voice was hyped up beyond anything I've ever heard. He was SO excited.

The next day they took him back for a morning of snowboarding but he decided to give the skis a try.

So he did.

And now he'd like to put away the snowboard for a pair of skis. I say, "whatever you want buddy".

Peat seems stuck on "the boy should snowboard".

So this morning in a sneaky conversation, Peat says to Justin,
"Hey buddy, look! Sportchek has their snowboards on for $100.00. Maybe we should go take a look!"

To which Justin responded: "oh. Well if its OK with you dad, I think I'd like to go and get the skis instead".

Great.
Wriggs


No comments: