Saturday, January 3, 2009

Should it be this stressful?


I'm referring to motherhood. My kids just stress me out. Am I the only parent in the whole world who feels the immediate need to have her child seen by a doctor at the first sign of illness?
I did pretty good last week. Justin and Luke both came down with fevers and coughs. I held off as long as possible but worry just consumed me.

I ended up bringing Justin in. I justified it because he's on a puffer and I was concerned about his lungs. And a few days later , Luke came down with the same thing. I held off with Lukey as well until the day he sort of pointed to his ear. I instantly thought he had an ear infection. He didn't. Because YES, I took him in too.
So that was last week. My kids rarely get illnesses that give them a fever. Coughs and colds , YES . But fevers? Not really. So today on our way home from my inlaws, Lukes fever came back. I'm so upset. I just want them to feel better.
Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *insert curse word here*
So, at least we had a nice afternoon with my parents and Peats parents. My father in law cleared out an ice rink on his lake. The kids had a great time and I think that he did too. I wasn't sure until I peeked over my shoulder and saw him doing snow angels with Luke. And yes, I got a picture... hAHa
Wriggs
Above is day 3/365

No comments: