Tuesday, January 13, 2009

STOP RESISTING!


Pardon my unedited version of what happened! I'll post the edited version later this afternoon after my scary frightening dental appointment.
It just happened the other day. It was all over the news! Spiderman was caught trying to fit his six year old behind into a 2 year olds costume!
The police were on his tail and it didn't take long for them to apprehend the suspect.
Apparently its a little bit of an issue. It isn't the first time Spiderman has been caught in this same getup. It didn't become an issue until last year when it stopped fitting loosely. It became more like a leotard. This upset his father tremendously and therefore its been on the radar ever since.
Sir Officer Luke has it all under control as he takes the suspect into custody and removes the offending leotard.
Too bad it was the first thing the two year old wanted to wear this morning. I'm going to have to quietly dispose of this outfit as I think its seen its day here in my house!
Boys just shouldn't wear leotards.
Wriggs

No comments: