Monday, January 12, 2009

Owww Its Not Pretty

I'm aching. I'm aching all over the place. I'm trying to hide the pain and pretend I'm a trooper. I'm fit. I'm ready for this stuff. But I'm clearly not.

I think it was the lunges that killed me. Yes, it was the lunges. Those stinkin' darn lunges. Never NEVER again am I going to do lunges.

I'll have to tell Peat that when he comes home. We'll need to strike lunges off the list for today.
Actually we should strike off push ups too. My arms are very weak. I don't think they can support 'all of this' if you know what I mean.

I would request a day off but I'm only on day 2 so I think I'd like to save it for at least day 3.
If I make it to day 3.

Oh God. I'm never going to make it to day 3.

Its early. I have no picture to post. I have a busy day so I will have to bring along my point and shoot to see what I can sneak a picture of :)

I shall return.
Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG michelle as usual you have put a smile on my face. I will watch you kill yourself from the sidelines as I eat my french fries..lol

Love Ya
Kris

mdwriggs said...

Its ok, when all is said and done, I'm sitting on the sidelines eating french fries too.
I'm seriously in wicked pain. Still. And I managed to evade DAY two of our crossfit plan.