Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Site Is Officially Live

Although this scares me somewhat, I think that there is no better time. I really could sit here forever and just play around with it in the hopes that one day it will be complete but personally I think it is a work in progress.

Truly, it is a work in progress.

So I think I'm officially open for business :)
Sort of !

I already have a few bookings.

My spaces are somewhat limited for the next few months because I also work as well as parent two busy young boys. Anyways, I'm excited to be able to say its almost done :)

Oh yes, I still must figure out pricing.
Note To Self: Must make it a priority to include pricing info ON my site instead of just in my head.

Luke has his pre-op appointment today and surgery next week. Although it isn't considered a big deal surgery, to me, anytime your baby has to be put out its big enough :(

Anyways, thanks friends for sticking with me through all of this.
I have a feeling that 2009 will be a very exciting year for me. I'll be doing something I truly LOVE to do.

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Michelle,

As I have told you many times....LOVE it. Keep up the great work

L.
Krista

Lisa Ann said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle!
You are so talented and you will not disappoint.
:) Have fun with it!
~One of your biggest fans!