Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well, now I can take a breather


I think I have all that gunk sorted out!

See, I think I already explained. I love posting on this blog. THIS one. The ones my friends and family read. The one that I love to vent and share on.


Anyways, sometimes I share too much and really, future clients don't need or want to know all of my dribble.

Who cares if I get anxious trying to figure out what to wear to a session?? Who needs to know that? No one.


Except my friends and family. And any one else who wanted to follow me here :)

I just needed something more professional linked to my website. Thats all.


So this is my life blog. Because everyone needs a lifeblog :)

Plus a little picture from yesterdays baby session.

Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute Michelle!! Your art amazes me!! Can't wait to see more