Friday, January 23, 2009

This is the woman.....


Who taught my children naughty things.

Naughty naughty things. Shame on your Auntie Sue. I know I already posted about what Auntie Sue did a few days ago but I just wanted to put a face to the name.

You may be wondering why they are in the tub. This is because to my children, Auntie Sue is fun. Auntie Sue will let them go into the bath tub fully clothed and play with their little tech deck skateboards and use the side of the tub as a ramp. Auntie Sue will do just about anything for Justin and Luke.

And in return, they shower her with hugs and kisses. Well, Luke does anyways. Justin is in the "just too cool for that" phase.

I really just needed to post this picture to embarrass Auntie Sue. Much the same way my children have embarrassed me while walking in public repeating things Suzie taught them.

Michelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about them "Tenders"??? Anyone played with any "Titties" today?? Love Aunt Sue, she knows how to make an impression!

Jane Hards Photography said...

I am a Babooshka (online anyway) that actually is a professional photographer. Came your way when doing the obligatory google update search. You say you are an aspiring photographer? I'd say go for it. You definitely have the eye from the few I've seen. I am a big believer in it's not the camera but the photographer that takes and creates the image. You seem to understand that. Good luck, it's not an easy living, but it can be rewarding in other ways.

btw- I am a Kate Bush fan- UK songstress, who had a song called Babooshka and that's where I got the name, not the other Babushka Russian Grandmother. I am always explaining that one.