Sunday, December 14, 2008

1-2-3 smile? Ya right!


This is my friend Toby. She came over today so that I could try to get some nice shots of her two boys. Plus maybe a family picture to send to her dear hubby over in Afghanistan.
Toby told me early on that she didn't think that her two boys, Jaden and Deven, would make it very easy on us.
She was somewhat right.
We started inside the house and the boys were hilarious.
Getting them to both smile and look at the camera was almost impossible. Then I realized that sitting like little mannequins on the floor while looking at a camera and smiling a nice fake smile, isn't realistic. Nor is it a good 'show' of who this family *and specifically these boys* really are.
So I decided to just snap away.
I ended up with somewhere around 250 pictures.
At first the kids were roughhousing and throwing each other around but underneath that tuff exterior were two boys just aching to model and pose.
So I took advantage of it.
SO although this dear family photo isn't "textbook", neither are they ;)
Who wants a stiff family picture. There is nothing better than capturing exactly WHO you are.
SMILE :)
Wriggs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle i love yhe mom's pic here...just beautiful