Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Was away but I'm back now

My husband was off work on Monday and Tuesday this week and kindly recommended I go with my parents to Ottawa overnight because they were going there to go shopping. I so desperately longed for a full night of sleep and the Gary Fong Cloud Lightsphere, that I was quick to jump on board.


Mostly for the Gary Fong Lightsphere because another night of no sleep is something I'm quite use to.


I love Gary Fong. He's a very smart man however I'm finding that I have two things from his collection and they both do the same thing. Or at least I feel that they do the same thing. But I'm so new at this 'stuff' that its possible that i just don't have the eye yet. I'm happy to let you know that I am anxiously awaiting the EYE for it. I guess I see a difference but when I compare it to my other Gary Fong product, it seems to do the same thing. Mind you, I haven't used the other thing since buying it a few months ago.

Hmm, that could be my problem.


So I went to Ottawa, shopped and shopped like no one was watching. Except they were. My mom and dad hovered over me like a dark cloud because I took too much time in the second Photography shop. My bad. Sorry folks.


Oh and that night of sleep??? I would have slept better at home. My dad snores. Loud. Plus my mom wouldn't let me turn the heat on so I literally slept in the fetal position covered by a thin white sheet LONGING to turn on the heater. I froze all night and woke up severely cramped in my fetal ball. Thanks mom and dad.


Got home and took a pic of Luke. He looked like I felt.

**SOOC PIC, NO EDITING*** dont judge ;)




No comments: