Friday, December 5, 2008

My favorite picture tonight


I think I've been editing pictures for days on end. Feels like it anyways. Only problem is, I can't stop. I sit down with the intentions of just playing around for an hour or so and next thing you know, Peat is sitting on the couch yawning because its almost 10pm.
This is the last picture I'm touching tonight but I wanted to post it because I just think its such a stunning picture of Abby.
Maybe its because tonight I focused on staying away from Black and Whites and just trying to get my colors right.
I think color and skin tone is all a matter of personal preference. I personally like warm skin tones in portraits. Period. Nothing wrong with that. Is there?
I don't think so.
So, here is Miss Abby. I think she's beautiful!
YAY
Wriggs

No comments: