Friday, December 19, 2008

My hands are tied

Gosh I'm sitting here at work and although I enjoy working, I feel like I could be making better use of my time.

For example, I put out an email on my Birth board *if you don't know what this is, then there is no point in explaining*. saying I'd be willing to fix any ones digital pix. Enhance, fix up , whatever. Anyways, I'm having an AWESOME time doing it. I'm truly enjoying it but just a few minutes ago someone sent me a picture and I'm desperate to do it but I"m stuck here.

Stuck here at work. A place that only an hour ago, I was enjoying.

I'd love to be at home, on my computer so I could play with her pix. I need CS3. I should have brought my laptop. Why didn't I bring my laptop???

What must I have been thinking to NOT have brought my laptop? I'm working here and there is no one here. Just me and one other employee. She's in her office and I'm here at the desk. I could have brought my laptop.

So now I'm just sitting here anxious to get home so I can *see my family first* and then do these pictures.
Should a hobby really consume you this much?

No comments: