Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Blog


Dear Blog:
You have been severely neglected and I would like to take this opportunity to apoligize to you. This blog has become a daily part of my life. Therapy, if you will, for my tendancies to be a little overstressed and anxious.
I have no pictures to share, no tips or tricks worthwhile and very little to talk about with my family. Yes yes, Peat is still working hard. That will never change. He's a hard working family man.
And now with our crappy snow blower that we paid $200.00 to fix just a few weeks ago, not working again, he spends his home time, out shovelling. Is that a run on sentence? I don't care. See, I'm letting myself go.
I just wish the snow would stop. Just until March. Is that so much to ask?
And HO HO HO, tis the season for a little illness! Wouldn't be Christmastime without one of the kids being taken to the hospital. I say hospital because nothing ever happens from Monday to Friday between 9:30am and 4:00pm. Nothing. And even if it did, I wouldn't get in to the office anyways. So this morning I had to take Justin in. Which is a little surprising because its usually Luke who visits the ER on either December 23rd or 24th. There is still plenty of time so don't count it out just yet!
So I'm sorry Dear Blog that I've not been considerate of your feelings. I promise to get better.
Here is a picture of Luke I took with my new little point and shoot camera, with no flash in a dark basement. Hence the blur and grain.
Michelle

No comments: