Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tis the Season to be in Love


Its December at last. I'm not excited about Christmas but on the other hand I find once Christmas has come and gone the winter is well on its way. Which means that spring will eventually follow!
This is Chelsea and Luke. They've been lovers since they were just 1. Thats a whole year and a half of loverness.
They like to hang out. Chill. Its just what they do.
Had the opportunity to snap a few of them today and I wanted to share them. Not sure what Chels is doing with the whole "leg" thing but Luke seems pleased as pie about it.
The weather is cold and I'm still learning this whole photography thing. I'm still frustrated and you will notice I enjoy black and whites. I enjoy it because, I love black and white pics and in my basement it is the only thing I'll hang. I also love it because it means I don't have to rely on my eyes to make sure my colors are right.
Heeehee, shhh. Don't tell anyone. I'm sure everyone knows already anyways.
Ciao
Wriggs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Natural is the best..you are just amazing!! J