Thursday, December 18, 2008

Action anyone?


Ok so just for fun I think I'm going to do a watermark action for anyone who emails me a request.

So basically if you email me at the link up there on the right side of my blog, let me know your business name and I will make you a watermark stamp with your biz name plus the copyright symbol.

It will be an embossed one. I made one for myself yesterday and had a lot of fun with it. I do it on a seperate layer so you can move it around on your picture and by using free transform option you can also change the size of it. I have CS3 so if you have something compatable, email me.


Here is my action on my picture:
I can put the copyright symbol or not. I was just playing around.
Let me know what font you prefer but if you don't, I'll just find a fun one.
Michelle

No comments: