Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas To All


For some reason I can not help but be very grumpy on Christmas. Even the week leading up TO Christmas I always just seem to be a bit off my rocker.


The reason that this is alarming is that I Love Christmastime. I love visiting with friends and family. I love watching the kids open Christmas gifts. I love baking ***haaa, gotcha***, I love eating other peoples baking. I love Turkey Dinner and I even love doing the dishes afterwards. Ok I don't love the dishes part. That too was a lie. I love the excitement that the kids show. I love that Justin actually thinks he hears Santa's bells up on the roof. I love that he thinks Reindeer are going to eat the carrots he's put out and I especially love that he is so concerned about how Santa will enter our house since we don't have a fireplace.
Yet I have one decoration in my whole house. Just a tree.
I'm horrible. I'm eager to get it up and eager to put it away. It will be away by closing time on the 26th.
Just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all my friends and family a Very Merry Christmas!
From our house to yours.
The Family

No comments: