Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hockey Mom : Loud and Proud *ok, just proud*


Because I am not a loud woman. Except when the kids aren't really listening but that doesn't mean I'm loud ALL the time. Unless they're just really not listening ALL the time. Then I might be loud more often. OK, they haven' t been listening at all lately so I guess I'm a little loud but just some of the time.
I'm a hockey mom. I think that Soccer is more prevalent in the United States so being a "soccer mom" would be the same as being a "hockey mom" except in Canada. And two different sports. Same same.
Above is my sons hockey team. They had a tournament last weekend and I have this "thing" where I like to take a team pictures once they get their medals. I've been doing it forever.
Well, I guess just since last year since last year was his first year in hockey. I've only been a hockey mom for a year. But I enjoy it so Here's hoping for many more years as a hockey mom.
Have I mentioned before that I ramble?
I know, You'd never know it.
So this is Justins hockey team. Justin is the little gaffer second from the right on the ice.
*My right, not his*
This was their first tournament this year. More to come.

GOOO BULLDOGS!
***I personally think they should have spelled their name "Bull Dawgs" but who am I.
Just a mom I suppose.
Wriggs

No comments: