Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Nobody Move. . . . . .


If I hadn't stumbled upon it myself and seen it with my own two eyes, I would have NEVER believed it in a million trillion years. At first I thought maybe I was dreaming. Perhaps I had just had a dream and that it wasn't really happening but when I took in my surroundings, I realized that it was daytime, the sun was up and out. It wasn't a dream. It was *gasp* real!


I was as quiet as could be for fear of it ending before I had the chance to capture it on camera. I needed proof. I needed to prove it to people everywhere.


I needed to show Peat. I needed to show anyone who would look at it. And you know what? It didn't move.


Which made it more unreal.


It didn't move when I tiptoed past it. It stayed perfectly still.


I was as stealth as could be as I picked up my point and shoot camera and took these two pictures. Its like nothing I've ever seen before.


It scares me a bit.

I don't know if I'll ever be the same.

Wriggs
HEY! I told him NO NINTENDO DS
I guess I can let it slide this time.

1 comment:

Lisa Ann said...

Love it! An awesome moment captured in time! Now whenever they don't get along, you have proof to show them, they can!