Sunday, December 7, 2008

Me and The Boys


I'm trying to come out from behind the camera a little more lately. I

tell ya, I have such horrible bags under my eyes. You can't tell in this picture because I've doctored it up but it really made me quite sad.

This particular picture, I didn't do any skin smoothing on my face but I did find a nifty little tutorial on using the patch tool in CS3. Lets just say its my new favorite tool in CS3 because it looks very natural and its very easy to do. And the easier it is to do, the more I feel like I didn't really have to do much therefore it really must not be THAT bad in reality.

I like to disillusion myself. Its just what I do. I'm ok with it. As long as my eye bags look like they do above. No where near perfectly flawless, I still see some evidence of the sleeplessness that is my life HOWEVER I don't look at it and go.... Oh My God.

It was very fun to see the difference. Thank you Phaunt for that easy to follow tutorial that I will now use in every picture of me.

I use to have a friend who shall remain nameless, and her eye bags/circles were horrible. I never ever said anything but I always use to think , I hope mine aren't like that ever. Well, they are. Apparently I just needed to throw child number two into the mix. And voila.

Thank you Luke. Even though it isn't always Luke who gives me sleepless nights. I think I'm going to hit the sheets early tonight, so i say every night.

Today we had Justins very first hockey tournament of the year. My baby got a goal. Once I figure out how to post a video, I will.

My little Not so Wayne Gretzky.

He did get a goal though. He's a defence man , 100%. Its just what comes natural so we'll just try to nurture that.

LOL

Wriggs

No comments: