Saturday, October 4, 2008

Does anyone else smell bacon?




So, since I'm solo today, I have more time to post.
Anyways, made the best of the morning. Took the kids to Hugli's Blueberry farm. Got robbed at the entry gate and then proceeded inside. Once there, the puppet show was going on. Brought the kids inside, sat down. Kept Luke in his stroller *was for the best*. Then a woman with a toddler sat directly in front of him. Let me explain the set up. An area about the size of a rec room, with white chairs lined up in three rows. NO ONE in the front row, NO ONE in the second row, a few people *us* in the back row. I was in the back b/c I had the stroller. And it wasn't really all that busy. SOOO, after deciding to be the better person, I huffed, then moved Luke to a spot a few down. Myself, my mom and the boys all shifted.


Then, not five seconds later, and once we were all sitting enjoying the puppet show, another lady *this time a grandmother I think* with her toddler grandchild sat WHERE??? Directly in front of Luke. Now honestly here. Sit in front of me. Sit in front of my mother. But what is it that makes people SIT IN FRONT OF A TWO YEAR OLD WHO'S IN A STROLLER? I wanted to slap her. Thinking back now, I probably should have. She was oblivious. Should have smacked her just for being oblivious. But I held back.

We left, because then Luke kept trying to stand up in his stroller, then there was no easy way for me to move him/us around so we just left. They enjoyed the slide, the pig races then the pumpkin patch. Good way to kill the morning ;)


The picture, posted above is my five year old Justin. They selected him for the pig race. The nice farmer man asked for four children between the ages of 3 and 5. You will notice he's in second place. I just wanted to note that the boy in first place, was six. Come on parents!!! Farmer Jack said between 3 and 5!!!! Justin was disappointed. I swear I could read his mind during the race. He was wondering what would happen if he tripped the little lying six year old. Even the MC said "how old are you Johnny" and little Johnny said "I'm six". The MC looked a little irritated too but what are you going to do when there are only four kids willing to wear pigs noses.

These *to the left***obviously* are the pigs of "THE PIG RACE". Too cute :) Who can resist a cute little cuddly pig. Poor little suckers, running around a pen all day for other peoples amusement. Honestly, I could have gotten all of my laughs just watching the kids with the noses. Good thing its cold and flu season. No better way to spread some germs.
Yes, I'm a germaphobe. I hate them. If I had thought it out a little more, Justin would not have participated in this little game because now I'm quite certain he will be sick within a week.
Alright. I guess I've whined and whimpered long enough. I think its time I go and do something enjoyable. My mom has Justin, Luke is napping.
OH OH OH, one more thing I thought was hilarious about my "oh so wonderful birthday". AF decided to join me while at Hugli's ...... caught me totally off guard. Therefore...not prepared :)
Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday TOO me. Happy BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHELLLLLLE, Happy Friggen Birthday TO ME!
Wriggs

No comments: