Thursday, October 23, 2008

Now THAT was a lot of driving!



SO, today is Thurday. My mom and I have travelled a total of approximately 17 hours in three days. I'm exhausted. My trip down to Sarnia for my dads retirement party was a GREAT surprise for my dad. His face alone when he saw my mom and I was priceless. After the party I drove out to my friend Tashas house. We spent that night catching up and then I spent the next day with her as well. I was desperate to take pictures of her boys, and so I did. We only had about twenty minutes because we left it for the very last minute. They were troopers with only minimal melt downs from one. Which coming from the mom of two boys the same age, I think went pretty well :)


On the Tuesday Tasha and I had psychic appointments. Jean Marie Graves is my psychic and I love her to bits. Not only is she accurate, she's a very pleasant woman who makes you feel warm and fuzzy when you're sitting with her. I'll go into my reading later but for now I wanted to post some pictures of my very best friends kiddos. I haven't ever met the youngest one Owen before so that was great. Above picture is Tashas legs and Ivan, her oldest son of 4.

This little chipmunk over here is Owen. I just love this little boy. Actually I think I love his spunkiness. Reminds me of Luke. Maybe because they're both little brothers.
Adorable.
Thanks Tash for letting me take pictures of your children. Hopefully it won't be two years before our next visit.
So, I'm home now and last night I laid down on the couch with Peat brushing my hair and within ten minutes I was out cold. Slept last night for almost 12 hours. I sure needed it. All that driving, three nights of practically no sleep! YEEESH!
Oh and on my final night in Sarnia i stayed at my aunt Jackies house. Had the pleasure of watching ELLEN with her. She's a hoot.
Ok, I think I'm ready for a coffee before I get back to life as normal again. Its always hard being away. While I was away, Justin had croup and had to have a second visit to the ER. Luke is also battling a cold, although not as bad as justins, he's still stuffy and icky. Poor peat. Such a good husband. Would you believe that when I got home he had dinner on the table and the house was spotless? I'm a lucky girl.
wriggs

No comments: