Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Sun is shining today

And I'm feeling like my mood just may match it. My friend Krista, who is a fellow Police Wife, was in the area yesterday and came over with her sweet little girl and her husband. It was the second time I've met Krista face to face and the first time I had the pleasure to meet her husband and daughter. I knew Peat would be shy but he surprised me. He had a nice time chatting with Rob while Krista and I snuck off for a picture drive :) Cameras loaded into the car seats, like children...off we went for a quick drive around Petawawa.

Krista, so glad I could fill you in on what that little "wheely thing" does. :) I think that was probably the funniest thing I'd heard all week. Thanks for the laugh. Needed that.

I plan to upload some pictures today at some point so I will post some of our scenic pics later.

This afternoon holds a nice Thanksgiving Dinner at my parents place. A co-worker of Peats from a near by town is coming over with his wife and daughter and they will be joining us for dinner.

As for Justin. My fear, if you haven't already added up the pieces, is that Justin may have tourettes. Perhaps its a little early for me to say. Many children develop tics throughout their childhood and for the most part its faily common. But when its your own child, you ache for the possibility of what his life will become. I had such a sadness wash over me this weekend at the thought of his life being one of anguish and teasing from others. People staring at him and then I wonder what it is I did wrong. I can't go there right now because I just can't. But I have to keep positive today. Peat is working for a few hours and right now i'm all they've got :)

Happy Thanksgiving.
Michelle

No comments: