Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Other Woman


Yes. The rumors are true. I've tried to ignore it, sweep it under the carpet but I just can not live this lie any longer.

My husband has another woman. She doesn't call here often but my husband idolizes her. She is a very pretty woman with long dark hair. She is very elegant looking and is a very talented woman. I just can't compete.

Her name is Ms. Lisa. At night, Pete sits on the couch and stares are the work that is hers. Almost 7 hours in her tattoo chair and he can't stop singing her praises.

She calls here occasionally to see how things are. Seeing if he likes the tattoo. Seeing if he feels it needs any touch up. Any excuse to get back into her tattoo chair. He's one smitten kitten.

Heck, I think I love her too.

Ms. Lisa put this work of art on my husbands arm in September. We love it. I could just stare at it for hours. She's incredibly talented. So talented that Pete just HAD to go back a month later for a second tattoo. I'll post that one another time. Her work is hands down the best I've ever seen. I can't believe another human being made this on his arm. Love it!

So, Ms.Lisa, just this once, its ok if you're the other woman. Pete is already looking forward to his next tattoo. I think it will likely happen in the next two months.

I think he's addicted.

Wriggs

No comments: