Friday, October 3, 2008

Serenity now!!!!!

Don't you ever just feel like screaming that? I do. Just about every single morning of my life. WHY is it SO difficult to get two boys to get along without fighting? I mean...is it so much to ask?
Perhaps its my inexperience with siblings. I'm an only child. ***something my husband curses my parents for*** I want a little peace and quiet in the morning. I don't know what it is that happens to brothers when they're together. Individually they're sweet, loving and caring boys. They have a little shimmer in their eye when its just mommy and one of them. Put them together and its like a recipe for disaster. I hope this isn't any indication of what they will get on like as adult. If they make it that long.

Probably why mornings are my least favorite time of the day. Its like I start counting the hours until bedtime as soon as breakfast is over. I'd start counting sooner but I'm usually still walking around in my morning haze.

Today my youngest, Luke who is 2.5, is going to nursery school. Justin, my five year old, is on an off day from Kindergarten. This is how it works. I generally only have one with me at a time on week days :) Lukes program is only half day though but thats ok because naptime follows lunch :) Seeeee???? Whats wrong with me lately.

Anywho. Off I go to seperate my two boys. I hear some rumblings in the bedroom and Justin just went to his first Tae Kwon Do lesson on Monday so it probably isn't pretty.

Over and Out
Wriggs

PS: 11 hrs 30 mins

No comments: