Sunday, October 12, 2008

I couldn't wait. Wanted to post a few


Couldn't stop looking at these maple leaves. Loved the multi colors.



At first I had to take this picture because it looked like the man was walking on water. Not sure what he was contimplating but he didn't jump so all was well.



Awww, Krista taking pictures. Tried to take her to nice look outs.



Oops, caught Krista sneaking a peak at me while taking my first picture of the maple leaf.

Thanks for visiting with me Krista. Miss you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you too Michelle! I so wish we could spend more time together, we are just 2 peas in a pod. Thanks so much for the wonderful day.

Love Ya
Kris

Michelle said...

Oooh, my very first comment!
We haven't seen eachother since Toronto!
Too long. You should move closer to Robs family