Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sorry about that


This big beautiful ball of fur is none other than my aunts dog "SIRUS". She asked me to take some pics of him before she clipped him. He's a big furry ape.

So today is a new day and I'm still feeling a little numb but at the same time I am trying to figure out a way to process all of whats been going on. I'm trying to get over my own 'things' so that I can help the situation.

That being said, I considered deleting my post yesterday but ultimately decided not to because I think I need to read it. I need to read it when I'm looking for a reality check. SO, that, as well as the fact that no one probably reads my blog, I've decided to leave it there.


I'm human and I have human feelings. I am completely normal *most days*


We woke up this morning and went to hockey. The boys both slept until almost eight so it was a rush around the clock to get to the arena on time. I'm glad we went because Justin had a great game and my parents showed up to watch.


A good friend of mine is coming here today from Thunder Bay and I'm hoping we're going to get out to take some pics. I have some places I want to take her so tomorrow I should have something exciting to post. Or so I hope.


With that said, again....I'm so sorry for my melt down yesterday.

Wriggs

No comments: